Hartbeespoort Dam Day Activities
Experience the local vibe, enjoy the scenery, get up close & personal to a variety of animals. Hartbeespoort Dam and surroundings is the playground of Gauteng.
Activities & Cost:
- De Wildt Cheetah Centre – R300 to R400 pp depending on tour
- Elephant Sanctuary – R725 pp
- Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary – R175 (child), R295 (adult) pp
- Ama ZwingZwing Zip Line Tour – R280 (child), R400(adult) pp
- Paintball – R195 pp
- River Rafting – R390 pp
- Quad biking – R430 to R950 pp depending on duration and area – contact us for personalized quotation
- Horse Riding – R385 pp
- Boat Cruise – R140 to R550 pp depending on duration and group size – contact us for a personalized quotation
- Archery – R230 pp
- Mountain biking – R130 pp
- Abseiling – R300 pp
- Rock Climbing – R500 pp for half day
- We also offer transfers to and from where you stay in Pretoria or Johannesburg.
- Depart: From your Hotel / B&B / Office / Home within central Gauteng.
- Included: Transport.
- Excluded: Breakfast, Lunch and personal cost of any nature.
- Return: We return from the Hartebeespoort area after the last site visit.
- Transport Cost: depending on number of people.
- We can also arrange accommodation in the Hartbeespoort Dam area should you wish to stay a little longer.